Studio Policies & Frequently Asked Questions
At Allure Fitness Inc., we appreciate your business and want to continue to offer the best quality and variety of classes possible. Please read the below policies that allow us to keep our standards high and allow us to continue to offer prestige programs and services at our studio.
Class Rules & Studio Policies:
- Your space in class may not be held without pre-payment, payment is required within 24 hours of registration.
- If you are attending a class that requires shoes, they must be clean, indoor shoes. Street shoes are not permitted in the studio.
- We have cubbies available for use in each classroom in the studio. Please use these facilities to store your personal items during class, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you are cancelling a class, you must cancel online, call the studio, or email us, at least 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the missed class or late cancellation.
- For courses, personal training and private lessons, we require 24 hours notice of cancellation, or you will be charged in full.
- Sorry, no refunds.
- You must be a woman at least 18 years of age or older to register for classes.
- Packages and memberships are non – transferable, non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- Absolutely no jewellery is to be worn into any class. This includes long necklaces, rings, bracelets, watches. This is for safety reasons. If you refuse to remove your jewellery, we will not allow you into class. No refunds or class credits will be given.
- For safety reasons, we do not permit latecomers into class. No refunds or class credits will be given. Please arrive on time.
- Only women attending classes are allowed in the studio during class. No spectators.
- Please do not bring your children into the studio to wait for you while you are in class.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pre-register/sign up for classes online?
To pre-register / sign up online for all of our classes and workshops, you must be a have an account with us.
If you don’t have an account, you will need to create one and then purchase a class pass if you are registering for drop in classes. If you are registering for workshops or any of our commitment courses, once you’ve made your account, you can simply find the corresponding course under the “courses, programs and workshops” tab at the top of our Schedule House site.
To create an account, click here.
If technology is not for you, we totally understand and are more than happy to get you all set up via phone or in person. For contact information, please click here.
I'm not sure where to start, what should I do?
We offer progressive courses run the same time same day each week for 6 or 9 weeks! We have a variety of 6 lesson beginner courses including Aerial Hoop, Pole Kitten 101 & Suspension Yoga. Other specialty courses include Burlesque & Flow Your Roll! Our 9 Week Courses take it up a notch! Work your way through challenging leveled courses with 2 classes a week for 9 weeks. Pole levels 2 – 10, IGNITE or ELITE Group Training & To Bendy & Beyond Flexibility Courses! We recommend starting at the beginner level, unless you have previous experience, in which case, it’s best to get in touch with us to arrange a private lesson.
Drop-in Classes are all beginner friendly, with no weekly commitment required. We do have a few drop-in classes that requires a pre-requisite class before attending (PoleFit, PoleFlow or AerialFit). These pre-requisites are for your safety and for your ultimate enjoyment of the class. We offer an introductory offer for all new clients, 3 weeks unlimited drop in classes for $39+tax!
I'm an experienced poler - where do I begin?
We want you to be challenged in your pole classes, so we need to assess where you’re at. A private lesson will allow us to determine your current level, catch you up on our curriculum so you aren’t entering a class without knowing what came before it, and ensure that what you’ve been taught elsewhere meets our safety standards. Contact us today to book yours!
Where are you located?
For full details on our studio, click here.
Do you host private parties?
Parties are our specialty! We pride ourselves on providing a truly memorable night for you and your best gals.
Details, Rates and party themes information can be found on our Parties Page.
How much does it cost?
We have lots of options to ensure you get the most bang for your buck!
Plan to come 1-2 times per week to drop-in classes? Then a Class Pass is for you!
Are you addicted to our classes? Want to come 2+times per week? Then our Platinum Membership is the path for you! Come to as many drop in classes as you want every month for one low monthly fee.
For full pricing options and details, visit our pricing page.
Still Have Questions?