Pick a Pole!
So you want your own pole…
You’ve been taking all the Alluring classes and have become addicted to pole fitness, but how could you possibly fit more classes into your busy schedule?!
Not to fear, you can purchase your very own pole for your home.
X Pole does not currently have any brass in stock, we apologize for any inconvenience.
When you order through Allure you are able to pick up your order in Mississauga and save on shipping!!
X Pole Request Form
General Information - Grip and Size
What is the difference in pole finishes?
Brass – solid polished brass, high grip (our studio poles are Brass)
Chrome – most popular, competition standard, regular grip
Stainless Steel – weather resistant, best for sensitive skin, regular grip
Titanium Gold – electronically coated, enhanced grip
Silicone – similar to Chinese pole, can wear clothing, max grip
Powder Coated – good for sensitive skin, max grip
What is the difference in pole diameters (thickness)?
40mm (1.5in) – slimmest, sleekest pole yet, great for small hands (our small studio poles are 40mm)
45mm (1.75in) – most popular, great hand grip, industry & competition standard
50mm (2in) – original pole size (our larger studio poles are 50mm)
X Pert Pro - Spin & Static
Exclusive to X-Pole, the patent pending ‘X-LOCK’ mechanism requires no tool to change the XPERT PRO from Static to Spinning – just a twist of the wrist. Requiring only a turn to switch from static to spinning or back, it takes less than a second and can be done one handed.
The newly designed, smaller, upper dome has a smooth retro look while still maintaining X-Poles world renowned pole stability during use.
Taking the best elements of the world’s top-selling pole, the X-POLE XPERT, adding ‘X-LOCK’ and a new upper dome creates the most technically advanced and safest portable dance pole available today.
– X-LOCK – Static to Spinning in a quarter of a turn, takes less than a second – NO TOOL REQUIRED
– Bottom height adjustment – no ladders required
– Featuring X-JOINT technology – easy to use and quick to install
– Smooth pole from top to bottom – no transition between pole tubes
– Articulating micro base – easy to set up, even on uneven floors
– Diameters: 45mm (1.75”) pole now available and 40mm (1.5”) is coming soon
– Extendable height from 2275mm (7’ 6”) to 2770mm (9’ 1″) out of the box
– Optional extensions for ceiling heights up to 3395mm (11’1”)